Monday, March 7, 2011

Advise me, friends...

If you follow this off-and-on blog, you know I've been distracted for a while.  All is well, I'm back.

Today's question:  I'm wondering if I should shift this all to Facebook.  I am not on it, was on for a few weeks at one point but it seemed to be an odd thing.  But now, for the kind of commentary I'd like to do, and the interactive portion I'd like to sustain, I'm thinking that Facebook would be a better format.  What do you think?

All advice is welcome... nancydallavalle@gmail.com

Read of the day... Kathleen Parker (no longer the second fiddle on "Parker Spitzer"), now at Tina Brown's version of Newsweek, "Why Women Make Lousy Men.Looks like her first title, "How the Mideast Revolutions can Reinvigorate Feminism," was rejected as not punchy enough.  But it is more accurate, so do read.